This is just a little more about me! I don't actually look like that picture... I only look like that when someone is trying to take a picture of me and I try to look cute. TRUE STORY PEOPLE! By now you should know that I have 2 rats, but you don't know that Pippin got his foot fractured by a 145-pound dog foot. I'm a picky eater... I hate tomatoes and the only Mexican food that I will touch is a Quesadilla. Chipotle is my LEAST favorite restaurant!!! Don't judge, not EVERYONE likes       Chipotle. My Favorite color is Turquoise which you can probably tell by looking at my blog.  I like to sing, draw, hang out with my friends, clay modeling, God, and playing Minecraft! Also, I love food, and animals XD there's a lot more about me but you'll figure that stuff out as I post more and more! Thanks for reading

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Yours is AWESOME can't wait to see more.... btw can you add me to your readers? My email is on edmodo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts