Hello all who read my blog! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while... I've been really busy! Today I'm going to post a bit about my self! Comment Questions down below if you want to know more.


Favorite Animal: (as an animal lover I can never have JUST one favorite animal soooo here.

1. Otter

2. Rat

3. Gypsy Vanner Horse/ any horse

4. Goat

5. Birman/Himalayan/Ragdoll cat

6. Snow Leopard

7. Giant Panda

8. Schnauzer/Husky/Bulldog/Cairn&Westie<,== they're the same dog/ Great Dane

9. Betta Fish

10. Birds

Favorite Food: SUSHI, Pizza, Icecream <=== YES it IS food .... Kinda

Favorite Candy: Skittles, Lolipops, Twix, baby bottle pop, spray candy / EVERYTHING

Favorite Scent: Warm Vanilla Sugar... I LUV IT

Favorite colors: TURQUOISE , Royal Blue, Royal Purple, Forest Green, Chestnut Brown...and I love white< === not a color

Favorite things to do: Bike, SING, Write, Talk, Listen, Be with animals, Read, PLAY with kids, day dream, run <~ not competitively, swim, also not competitively, laugh, spend time with God,

That's all I can think of if you have ANY questions comment below with them

Comments

  1. If you had a millions dollars what would you spend it on?
    If you could travel one place where would it be?
    Elf or fairy?
    If you could change one thing in the past what would it be?
    What superpower would you have if you only could chose one?
    Lol I ask a lot of questions sorry:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! that's fine ;) Nice questions I will answer them right now!

      1. That's a hard one, I would probably donate some of it to people who don't have food or water, then I would buy a house in the country and just chill out with some animals LOL.

      2. Japan, I love sushi XD

      3. Elf

      4. HMM, I would probably shut my mouth in the past before I said something random XD

      5. the ability to morph into any animal

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts