Sorry I haven't been posting! If you were waiting for another chapter I'm not quite sure what to do with it next so if you have any ideas just comment and tell me what YOU want to happen or something you just want in there, if you have any character ideas that would be appreciated as well. Okay, so I'm just going to blab a bit about where I was last month ENJOY! Lol, I'm such a weirdo. I went to PA, we went to Hershey it was AWESOME! I'm a roller coaster LOVER, of course, I hate waiting in line, not because I'm not a patient person <--- I'm not a patient person. I usually find someone in line to talk to about... endless nothings. YEAHHHH so anyway I HATE the sidewinder I usually like rides like that but that was NOT my thing (at all) I loved everything else and even though I only spent one day at the park I rode EVERYTHING except Fahrenheit we didn't have time for that one (sad face) The Great Bear, Stormrunner, Wildcat, Comit, and Skyrush were my favorites Comit was awesome too! I got a souvenir too, it's teddy bear holding a Hershey kiss, I named her Sessik, pronounced (Sess-eek) it's Kisses spelled backward. Clever, I know ;) I also got a Hershey kiss necklace with my birthstone on it! It's December so it's blue which is my signature color, in case you haven't figured that out, I think that's all. Oh and I'm going to Texas tomorrow Yay!

Comments

  1. Congrats on going to Hershey PA! Hope u have a great time in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to set up an email me widget on my blog, I'll probably do that Sat but if u could email me I can give u advice because your story IS going to get published

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts